How does it work?
• Fun & educational sessions to enhance natural development.
• Children will be coached within 1-2 year age band.
• Children are supervised throughout the day including lunch & toilet breaks.
• Courses are designed to improve player skills and techniques.
• Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play.
• Staff are sports qualified, CRB checked and first aid trained.
• All participants receive a prize and the opportunity to win individual trophies.
• Children will require a packed lunch with plenty of non fizzy drinks.
• All children to be signed in & out of the venue by parent / guardian.
We currently run courses over 3, 4 and 5 days.
Goldsworth Primary School, Bridge Barn Lane, Woking GU21 6NL
Barnsbury Primary School, Almond Avenue, Woking, Surrey, GU22 0BB
Click here for pricing and to download the holiday booking form.
PLEASE NOTE: To book please download application form, print off & complete. Once completed please send in along with payment to the address on the form. Bookings cannot be taken over the phone, text or via email.
Your place is only guaranteed once we have the form & payment.