As of the 19th June the DfE released a further statement ( to the effect ) that the expectation was that holiday clubs would be allowed to open. The earliest date this could happen was the 4th July and would depend on the scientific advice at the time.
With this statement in mind NT Sports will open a pre booking telephone line to call and make your childs holiday camp booking. We are currently not asking for payment when you make your booking but you will instead be contacted via text message once the government advice confirms camps can proceed.
The text message will contain details on how to pay for your childs booking and we will allow 7 days to make the payment. Failure to pay for your booking within 7 days of text message will cancel your booking.
Please be aware: camps maybe subject to cancellation at short notice if government guidelines change. Unfortunately we may also cancel camps if we do not reach our minimum numbers. We will give at least 1 weeks notice if this situation occurs. Refunds will be offered if you have paid & this situation occurs.
We will continue to review government guidance in relation to our holiday camps, to ensure a safe experience for the children, parents & our staff. The following adaptations and new measurements will be implemented but are subject to change as & when the guidance changes:
1) Week only bookings ( mon - fri ). We are unable to take individual day bookings. This means we can keep the children in groups/bubbles for the whole time they are with us.
2) Reduced availability at our camps so we can manage Social distancing, one way systems, hand washing & deep cleaning.
3) Reduced group/bubble sizes. Maximise bubbles of 15 children.
4) Early starts/extended days are NOT available due to additional cleaning in the morning and afternoons.
Standard times only available 9am - 4pm.
5) Drop off/collection times will be for 30 mins with the now standard 2 meter distance queue and one way drop off/collection system. 8.30 - 9am drop off & 4 - 4.30pm collection.
6) Modifying our current activities & removing some activities due to risk of transmission.
7) Contactless sign in & collection with a member of our staff.
8) Staggered lunch, breaktimes & handwashing to keep groups separate and minimise risk.
9) Increased cleaning before, during & at the end of each day.
10) Symptoms awareness and process for anyone displaying symptoms at the camp & an isolation area. Parents required to immediately collect child from camp if any symptoms occur.
We are offering the following weeks:
Wk 1) July Mon 27th - Fri 31st
Wk 2) Aug Mon 3rd - Fri 7th
Wk 3) Aug Mon 10th - Fri 14th
Wk 4) no camp
Wk 5) no camp
Goldsworth Primary school
Bridge barn lane
£100 per child per week
We are not offering a sibling discount this Summer.
Unfortunately, NT Sports does not accept child care vouchers.
Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm
We have stopped taking online bookings at present.
Please be aware we have limited numbers per week due to the government guidance.